We created artAttendant for artists and collectors so we know how important images of each piece can be. Important information about adding images to the system:
- Save up to 10 images for each individual artwork you add to the system.
- Uploading is easy and can be done by drag-and-drop or browse-to-upload feature, or uploaded directly from any mobile device.
- The first image in the upload window will be the primary image of the artwork. You can easily rearrange your images by dragging them into the desired order.
- Delete unwanted images: Select edit artwork. Hover over the thumbnail to delete and select the red x in upper right corner.
- Only .jpg, .gif, or .png file formats are compatible. Other file types such as .pdf, .psd, .tiff and .raw will not upload successfully.
- Images published in Discover are required to be presented in a professional manner and clearly show the entire artwork.
- Two dimensional works should be cropped to the edge.
- Additional images that depict signature, edition, frame or other relevant details are recommended for public and private listings.
- We reserve the right to remove images listed in Discover that do not fit the criteria.
- Artworks that are missing images will be removed from Discover.
PDF Files: Each artwork record is designed to hold multiple PDF files. Within the add/edit artwork window, scroll down to upload and follow the prompts. Upload artist information, press clippings, transaction receipts, consignment agreements and more. artAttendant archives this information with the artwork record so you can access it at anytime.